Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Northeastern Volunteers

Hey everyone,
This message is for the volunteers in the northeast. I just wanted to give everyone some details about the labor day plans at camp! I hope you all are getting excited because there is a ton to do and it is going to be a blast. Alright, as far as stuff to bring, you probably want hiking shoes (boots are recommended), water stuff (for the canoe and yaks) and your own sleeping bag and pillow could come in handy. If you have extra food to bring then it is always welcome but we can go shopping when we get there. We are going to be going up Friday evening. I will leave directions on the bottom of the message but if you would like to come to Albany first and meet up with us and carpool, that would be swell. In addition to the stuff mentioned earlier, we also have a hammock, volleyball net, horseshoes, a nearby golf course, outlet mall and of course a TV to watch the Notre Dame game on Sat.

Directions to Camp:
Since the blog is apparently public and viewable by anyone, i have decided to take off the directions to camp and the phone numbers. If you need anything email Martin or myself. :)

I think that is everything. So we are looking forward to an awesome weekend and can't wait to see you guys.

To all the other volunteers, I hope you all have a great Labor day and everything is going well for you.

Daniel

7 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    Yay yeah!We are going to meet you at Albany first, then we'll head out up to the camp with you guys. Wanna us to bring anyting special from the Bronx?
    ps. don't have hiking boots,I have tennish shoes. What clothes do I need for skinny dipping??

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    woah Sandra...skinny dipping? Looks like I'm going to miss an interesting weekend. Hope y'all have fun!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hahaha so you're going skinny dipping? Haha this is already getting off to an interesting start of the weekend.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Sara V said…

    hey hey all...paul and I will be coming fashionably late and arriving sometime saturday afternoon! but...I can't wait to see you all. save some fun for us!

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I can't wait to see you Sara! I'm so glad you and Paul are coming!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    I am stoked to see you all!!!! And skinny dipping, apparently we're going to be seeing more of some people than I originally thought....

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger jennash said…

    You guys are nuts have a blast i'm so jealous have tons of fun just not to much fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home