Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The hills are alive...

...with the sound of music!

So, you may not know that Manayunk, the area where Sara and I live, is hilly, but rest assured...there is music is them thar hills!

I was recently chatting with my sister from home and she recommended a new music site for me to try. It's Pandora. This site lets you search for a specific artist or song and then goes into its huge database and plays music which is similar to the song you requested. It's a GREAT way to find new music you like!

So, let's say I went there and searched for Josh Groban...it would also play the 3 Tenors, certain pieces by Ricky Martin (yup, seriously!), and even music by Rod Stewart.

Give it a click and enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Sounds like a great site... if you're looking for new artists, one of my new favs is Teddy Geiger, and my new OBSESSION is Stephen Kellogg...try them out!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    i love it!!! :)

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger KCMOCWAmado said…

    Pandora is awesome, I've been using it for the last year or so. I'm just not on dial-up now.

    I have a few stations that started as Sonic Youth Radio that are awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home