Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Huff! Puff! and KCMO!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL LV's!!!!

I hope everyone is having a spooktacular day, full of sugar-highed children. HAHA. I wanted to post some pictures of Jon and me and all the fun activities we've been doing here in KC. Apart from teaching awesome 2nd and 3rd graders, we were able to participate in Kendall's youth group activity called "Trunk or Treat" on sunday for Halloween. I decided a while back what I wanted to be for Halloween, this is one of two of my favorite holidays! But when I asked Jon what he was thinking of being he came back with "I don't know really." Boyly typical. So I suggested he could do something with me and I would make our costumes worth it. Well, it was a hit! St. Stephen's had a special Halloween Party last friday for all the kids and we got to go surprise them all as Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf as Granny. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did!

Heather (and Jon in spirit)

---boo, blogger said it's having some difficulties loading pictures, when I have another moment (And it's working properly) I will add the pictures. Until then, just laugh at the prospect of us sillys---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home