Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Friday, September 29, 2006

HAPPY FRIDAY!! WOOHOO!





just a few pics to update you up on the Yakilife...

so years ago, Yakima, WA had the choice between a four year university and the stata fair... I bet you can't guess what their choice was.... (hint... this pic isvfrom their choice...)


(JP's first Elephant Ear....)
the other three people are Jeff (a teacher @ LaSalle) his girlfriend, and Kelsey (one of the PACE teachers)


Anyone eat TreeTop Apple Sauce? We got to taste test some new sauces!!! (It pays to be living in the largest apple producing area in the country!








This is an Albino Burmese Python from Br. Jack's classroom... JP looks SO pumped...



But you have to say I do have some pretty sweet snake handling skills :)






Anyone have big plans for the weekend of Oct 14th?? Anyone wanna fly to Yakima and be my date to Homecoming??? ;) haha... you can dress like an old time movie star :)

Anyway....

all my love from Yakima!

Have an amazing weekend! HAVE A BLAST!

God Bless!
*Annie


1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Well if I hadn't already scheduled Oct. 14th to visit a friend in Purdue, I must say flying to Yakima would be my next choice. Hope you have a good time at Homecoming.

    -Joel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home