Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Springsanity

Hey all!
Just thoght I'd some news with you all!
JP and I worked at a Crab Feed for one of our local Catholic grade schools... and got these shirts...
yes, they say "I'm A Crabby Teacher" and yes, that design on the bottom is a crab :)
Other news from the Yak, right after mid-year the Junior/Senior English teacher resigned... so I stepped in and am teaching two sections of Junior English!... I absolutely LOVE it!
OOH! Tennis started and I have the sweetest group of girls ever! :)
So things have really shaped up here in Yakima!
I hope everyone is doing well!
Much love to you all, and good luck with re-applications/grad apps etc!
Much love!
God Bless
*Annie

3 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger jennash said…

    I want one of those shirts!!! I'm glad things are looking up for you!!!

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Those shirts are so cute! I'm glad that things are going well and that's awesome that you stepped up and are teaching English! I bet you are doing a great job!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger loving people living simply said…

    So good to hear that life is treating you so well these days! Whoo hoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home