Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hey..


Hey everybody wassup? I hope everyone arrived safely and sanely. NTI was great..No really it was helpful to me cuz I am not a teacher, but if I ever do consider becoming one I can put the info I learned to use-if I can remember it. We are all settled in-xcept for Erica cuz she is waiting for her room to be complete. Erica also has a good joke to say..I am gonna tell her to post it.. NYC has been great-more like just the Bronx right now, I plan on explorin more of Manhattan in the next two weeks. I think I'll go to the Met tomorrow. Oh yeah, Christina and Justine don't forget to email me the must do's in NYC! I will also search for the naked cowboy in Times Square. Well, that is all I have to report for this week.. I like doin this c'est cool..
pS. Clare- the Albanian guy rocks! The pizza wuz off the hook!!
I have included some pics-hasta pronto mis amigos!!




3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jolleen said…

    Enjoy the MET! and check out the Mets too at Shea Stadium (better then the Yanks!)

    :)

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Justine said…

    Nice pictures Sandra! I will be calling you tonight to arrange for a group outing at the New York Botanical Garden. When we meet in person I'll fill you in on all the NY highlights. Maybe I'll even take you guys to some myself.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger clare said…

    Sandra, I'm glad you're having fun! Give the Albanian some serious love and he will give you even more pizza and extra cheese. :) Go to South St. Seaport and sit on one of those comfy deck chairs. That's really fun! And see a free movie in Central Park with 2,000 of your closest NYC friends.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home