Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Prayer Request


Hello fellow LVers!

I hope you all had a restful and relaxing weekend!

Our weekend was quite busy, crazy, and fun! Gil thankfully came to visit!! (He even got into the suitcase... pics to come in the future...) but here's Freddy Teddy acting out how we all felt after an evening out last night

I was writing you all to please keep an extra thought in your prayers for me this coming week. For some reason the move here really hit this last weekend and I have been struggling a ton with it. It is not for a lack of support that I feel this way, it is just the change in scenery etc.. which I am sure you are all feeling or have felt this at some point in time! THIS COMMUNITY LIVING STUFF IS TOUGH! (anyone agree??) .... good tough though...

I had a good friend write an e-mail to me tonight saying... Something I want to ask God is, why does deep personal growth seem to only to happen through challenging circumstances?

Maybe we can all ban together with our thoughts and prayers for one another so that our large community of support can keep all of us going.

I realize everyone's busy, but know you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Good luck to those of you that are starting school this week, and continued luck to those of you already in full swing like LaSalle Yakima!

Love and be loved!
God Bless
*Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home