Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Catching Up...


Here are some pictures of a few things that have been going on in my neck of the woods...

Br. Michael, Sandra, and I going to a reception at Mt. St. Ursula








Recently, Br. Ed and I took 7 senior citizens to Cape Cod, MA. Many of them had not been on a vacation in years. We saw lighthouses, beaches, seals, museums, JFK memorial, and many other sights. It was wonderful!





And of course there are the kids! They are just great. I get to see both ends of the spectrum with the seniors in the morning and the youngsters in the afternoon. What a blessing!










All work and no play? Luckily, I've had time for both. Here's a shot of Elisa and I from the US OPEN, Championship Match!! Woohoo...go Federer!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jorge said…

    I am so jealous that you go to see one of the US open matches. But thats really cool. But it sounds like you really like what you are doing, Im happy for you. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Thanks Jorge...and not to rub it in or anything....but, I got to see the last three days of the US Open! We had an extra ticket to the men's finals and can you believe that I had to beg someone in my house to come with me? You should have made a trip to NY!

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    SO JEALOUS YOU GOT TO SEE THE US OPEN! NO FAIR!!!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    wow ..was this after the mimosa?

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Nope...a couple of hrs before!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home