Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Labor Day (yea so I'm a little behind...)

I know Sandra already posted about Labor Day at the A-frame, but I had to add a bit!!! Wanted to say thanks to all that were there... it was one of those things where you don't realize how much you need a vacation until you're on it... What can I say, hiking, nature, reading, sleeping, journaling, learning to play the accordian (thanks Martin), six hours of Monopoly, breaking the hammock...... It was wonderful. I'm adding in a few more pics, but give props to Daniel on these, he took them all! I just love the one above...



Yea, that's supposed to say "LVs"...you can kinda see it...right? Hey, we tried....











Now if Sara and Paul aren't just the cutest things.....












This was from an early morning hike..... this is not a bad way to start the day...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    yeah! I was hoping someone would post the LV pose.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    The LV pose is awsome. We should use it for recruiting material.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home