Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Friday, September 15, 2006

a lil Yak-I-luv

Hello from the Yakster!

This week has absolutely FLOWN by...

but I thought I'd load a few pics :)


A typical Yakima sunset

Brother Jack is a volunteer fire fighter and he invited us to check out a practice burn... the fire was absolutely beautiful.. and HOT of course!! :)

JP, Br. Jack, and me while touring the fire house last Saturday. (Hot hats eh??)

JP and me hugging trees on in "The Grove of the Patriarchs" on Mt. Rainier


JP looking at a waterfall on our hike up Rainier

K friends!

More pics to come this weekend!

Much love to you all!

God Bless!
*Annie

4 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Ahh the Northwest...you're making me miss it!!!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Jorge said…

    Annie, that looks really cool. I definately have to go someday now. It looks beautiful.

    Just like you!

    Jorge

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    oh Jorge... you amaze me... :)

    you are ALWAYS welcome here in the Pac Northwest!! ;)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Joel said…

    Wonderful pictures. Homesickness, homesickness, homesickness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home