Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Friday, September 01, 2006

More Pictures

Dear LV's,

I just want to say Hello and hope that everyone is having a great year. Here are some pictures that I took during my vacation and such. Below to the left is my Ex-housemate, Ross.


And on the far right is Brendan being himself. I have to live with him, image that!!!!
The beautiful Mollie preparing the prayer during orientation.
Why go to New York, when you can see the Statue of Liberty on Michigan Ave in Chicago???
Tell me what's wrong with this glamour shot of Brendan, once again being himself.
You weren't the only one taking pictures Paul!!!!
Can you see Chicago???
Brendan was looking for the fountain in Grand Park, I wonder if he found it??? Click on the picture to see the quizzical Alisa.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in mid-year. As the year go's along, I will try to post more pictures. Have a great year.

Jorge

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    Dear Jorge --

    I feel slightly depressed that you haven't showcased any of our lovely pictures and feel that you don't care care about anything that ever happened between us.

    My love for you overflows like the amount of time we spent in the Dunleavy room.

    I miss your love in my life.

    I hope to hear from you soon my love.

    *Annie :) haha

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    Haha its Mr. Ross!! Is that THE model pose ? OF course, as always, these pictures are great! BrenDON is always off the hook! You two are a duo. When are you all inviting me to Chicago again?? Hope you started off your school year with a bang.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home