Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ice in KC...nearly 70 degree weather in Philly???

So, I had to laugh just a little when I read Amado's post about freezing rain. This week has been super weird in Philly because it is Dec. tomorrow and we are looking to reach nearly 70 degrees today? What is that? I think I am scared a winter storm is just going to sweep in unannounced because I am wearing a sweater today! Haha! I was told there wasn't a whole lot of difference between Midwest and Philly winters....it isn't turning out that way thus far. I mean I kinda like the warmness...but I want a little bit of cold weather! Let's go snow days!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Ice in KC made me laugh to, it has been warm and mild in NY, like Philly. I hope we get some snow soon to!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kendall said…

    just so you all know it WAS 70 in KC. we were enjoying the beautiful spring weather when suddenly overnight the temp literally fell to below 30 and led it to the ice storm. yesturday schools were closed and today as well...snow days (unfortuantely we arent teachers but we didnt have to work either) so good luck! haha you never know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home