Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Run Adriana, Run!!

So a few weekends ago a few of us LVers hopped from subway to subway to follow Adriana run the 37,000 particiapant NYC Marathon!! Beth, Seth, Janitzia, Mary and I met up with 2 former LVs, Erica and Jillian (my LV mentor!) and hopped subways so that we could see her run at different points of the race. However, twice we missed her because she was running FASTER than her anticipated speed. And even at the last few miles she was passing people like it was her job! We nearly missed her and everyone went running down the sidewalk to run along side her...it was a sight to see! Let me tell you, she was the best lookin runner out there! Even Mr. Armstrong himself didn't look as good!



Yep... That's Lance






Her #1 fans... Seth, Beth, Carrie (SMC alum) & her dad ( I think), Adriana's BF, Mary, Erica & Jillian (LV alums), myself & Janitzia with ADRIANA

WAY TO GO ADRIANA, WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Yay Adriana! Congrats!! My mom and I were looking for you also...but you must have been running too fast for us to see you! Great Job!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Awesome work Adriana! I watched my Aunt run the Twin Cities Marathon a few year ago and it was a amazing. Great job on all the hard work and dedication!

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Annie said…

    awesome job lady!

    if ya wanna run another marathon, you could run Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN next June!! :)

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Jorge said…

    You are awesome! Congrats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home