Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Weekend In The Bay Area :)

A few pics from my visit to the Bay Area to visit Katie Jann, Kelly Botto, and their communities!




Katie, Kelly, and me on the boat before we got onto the island to visit Alcatraz! (that's Kelly's dad in the background!!) ------------->









<---hot Kell! :)



My grad pictures @ Alcatraz-------------------->


Katie Enjoying her headset tour
/
/
/
/
/
- - ->




Katie and me before the Concert!!! :)






<------Katie and me with James Blunt after his amazing concert!

So there are the pics ;)

I hope everyone is doing well!

Anyone have any big Thanksgiving plans?

Our community is going to Hood River, OR where we will be meeting up with Gil and the Portland Community, Kelly, Katie, Justine, and Br, Anthony from the Bay Area, and Katie K and Charlie from Browning! (I'm making 2 -- 20 pound turkeys!!!)

Then we'll be hanging out for the rest of the weekend, probably a brewery tour, my birthday dinner on Friday, and some LV craziness!

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!

Can't wait to see pics of your extravaganza's!

God Bless!
*Annie

4 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    I hope you love Hood River...I do! I grew up just on the other side of Mt. Hood in Welches...say Hi to the mountain for me!! Have fun and Happy Turkey Day!!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I'm spending Turkey Day here, but just so you know I'll be arriving in Salem early afternoon Friday and I'll be there till Wed... if you want to make a side trip!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger jennash said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    yeah, what can i say, it's one of the best cities :)
    ps did you get scared by the bush man?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home