Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I'm IN!

Some of you may not know (ok...about 97% of you), so let it be made public that...

I got into Temple University's International MBA Program!




That means I get to start my studies in Paris in the middle of September for 4 months, then come back to the US/Philadelphia for another 6 months, then jet off to Tokyo for 6 weeks and then Shanghai for a week (during their Olympics!). I am totally psyched and looking forward to it. I was told that 1000 applications get submitted to this program and 40 people get in...Go me! And in the end, I get a degree from the school in Paris (ENPC) AND from Philly's Temple!

The École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (ENPC) ("National School of Bridges and Roads"), with an enrollment of 1,200 and often referred to as les Ponts, is the world's oldest engineering school. The Temple Program is one of its three most popular courses of study. In the United States, ENPC is considered one of Europe's Ivy League Schools.

The Fox School of Business was recognized for the 5th consecutive year for its strength in International Business rising to 14th in the nation. Since 2003, Fox graduate International Business Programs have been ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s top 25. The Fox School’s strength in International Business placed the School tied at 14th in the nation with Stanford University and the Kellogg School at Northwestern University.

I hope everyone else has wonderful news about their future, no matter where it takes you :)
P.S. Does anyone have an extra penny so I can afford this $60,000 Program?!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jolleen said…

    OMG! COngrats Paul!

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This sounds like an amazing experience, good for you!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Way To Go Paul!!! You'll do great....and the LV's should make a trip to visit you in Paris...

    P.S. I'm broke so I won't be able to help you with tuition :(

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    CONGRATS PAUL!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home