Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

San Miguel Academy, Opening Day!




Hello everyone,
Today was opening day at San Miguel Academy of Newburgh. We have 12 fifth grade boys who came to school both nervous and excited. The boys are very polite and well-mannered (hopefully it's not just an act that wears off though). I have included a few pics. from school today. Hopefully the boys keep up their great attitudes and good behavior throughout the year!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    Congratulations!! I see two great teachers! Good luck and remember to call me.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger loving people living simply said…

    Looking good ladies! I hope all continues to go well!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jolleen said…

    YAY for a new San Miguel School!!! So glad to hear that your opening day went well! Congrats! Please let Br. Michael know I am sorry I couldn't make it down to Newburgh while I was in Albany but I haven't forgotten about you all!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger jennash said…

    Very cute glad to hear your having fun!!!!!

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    Glad the first day went well...I knew it would!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home