Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Homecoming Extravaganza...


Hello LV's!

Happy Monday!
Last week was La Salle Yakima's Homecoming week.
I am proud to announce that our football team won 48-6 (and the 6 points were in the last few minutes because all of our freshmen were on the field)
In the wake of Homecoming, I decided to have my kids do a fun project, so we have been making music videos to the songs Hakuna Matata and Under The Sea. (The picture above is of my whole class practicing a kick-line for a practice video) I was going to choose some Journey or Queen... But my class thinks/talks about inappropriate things so much that I am not able to have fun like that. Maybe we'll try again later this year!
The Homecoming dance was a blast. The theme of the dance was "Hollywood" and I was the Joan Rivers of the night and interviewed students as they came in... (I am interviewing a few of my favorite seniors in this picture)
I hope everyone is having an AMAZING day!!!
I miss you all!!
God Bless!
*Annie

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home