Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Prayerful thoughts

So I am sitting in my classroom right now grading oodles of papers. I say oodles because, well, there really are oodles. The stack sits as high as my shoulder (almost) from my desk and if you don't believe me, you can ask Joel. Anyhow, the 8th grade is out visiting famous St. Joe's to see if it is the high school for them and I am grading Spelling tests. I just came to Wanda's and at the top of the page, in pencil she has scrawled: "Ms. Wagner can you Please Pray For me. {Thank - you I really need it}"

I'm praying for Wanda now, not grading papers. And wishing I had found this paper 1 week ago when she wrote that message. Late prayers are better then no prayers.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    i totally agree on the better late than never...

    hope you're don well Jolleen :)

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Tell Wanda I'm praying for her too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home