Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Chicago!

Hey everyone! I am psyched to see so many people actually blogging and to know that there are a lot of silent readers out there too! Do me a favor, ask the LV's that you talk to if they're signed up and in and if not, have them contact me if it is because they are experiencing technical difficulties. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Moving on, or should I say in? Brendan, Jorge, Kristen, and I left our NY hotspots yesterday around 6:30am EST and arrived in Chicago around 11:30pm CT. Joel was faaabulous and helped Kristen and I empty the van of ALL the crazy traveling luggage and goods despite the late hour. (Thanks Joel.) Tonight, we begin Comer's week of fun before school starts this Monday. The staff is gathering at Dave and Buster's (essentially an adult restaurant and arcade) and then tomorrow we jump right into prepping the school.

Busy busy beees round these parts! --Just how we like it....right up until tired hits circa early December.

:) Enjoy your day!
Jolleen

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh I miss Dave and Busters and Chicago! I'm glad you are all there safe and sound- another place you should try is Ed Debevics if you like Dave and Busters!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger jennash said…

    Did you say FABULOUS the word is spreading love it and you hope all is well I am trying to visit you guys but its crazy up here as I would assume it is in Chicago...tell my other community I say hello

     

Post a Comment

<< Home