Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Season's Greetings from Orange County!!!

Hey everyone!

I was just looking through all the blog postings and it looks like some of you are super busy. Me, not so much. Been to the beach (Laguna Beach for all you MTV fanatics), the movies, shopping and what ever else came up! I tried posting some pics of Laguna Beach but dial up really makes that almost impossible. Sadly this relaxing life is coming to an end soon. I'll headin back to Oakland on Friday to make sure Bridget and Swain haven't destroyed the apartments yet. Ya for all you second and third years, Swain is living in community with us while he's going to SMC for grad school. And Janitiza, I'll try to get him to tell me where he hid the prayer book in Camden. Well its 2pm and it's probably time that I get ready for the day, so have a great day everyone! Talk to you all soon!

Kelly

P.s. If you want to visit California, you all are welcome at my folks' house in Orange County and you're welcome to come sleep on our couch and futon in Oakland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home