Lasallian Volunteers 2006-2007

He has called us each by name...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Hello Fellow LV's,
As many of you know, I was traveling throughout the east coast. I had a wonderful time and I even had the opportunity to meet Governer Carcieri of Rhode Island. How cool is that? Brendan and I had a great vacation, to make our vacation even better. Casey and Beth joined us as we visited Pawtucket, Providence, Newport, and Charlestown. I am not sure if Brendan and I got enough sun during the last two weeks. Do we look darker? or do we need to tan a little more?

We got back close to midnight, and I've started work already. My week is almost already full with meetings and activities. But its alright because I love it. I would have been bored otherwise.

Take care

Jorge

4 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Martin said…

    Dude, did you meet the governor at a strip club? Seriously - you shouldn't take pictures with hanging lights and a giant pole in the background

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Glad you made it back safe!!! Hope you're not stressing too much! It was so good to see you..hope you enjoyed my new state!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sandra S said…

    I'm jealous! You guys said you would stop by in the Bronx!! Anways, I have to agree that the surroundings look suspicous..and hope you got some kind of action with the governor there...

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jorge said…

    Ooops. Our bad, I hope this doesnt link out to the press because he might lose his job. Unfortunately for us, the strippers never showed up. Too bad. Sandra, we did go to the bronx but you weren't there and we never had another opportunity to go down to NYC again, Next time. Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home